Central Healthy Start consists of a Board of Directors and members with a vested interest in maternal and child health: consumers; county health departments; migrant and community health centers; hospitals; local medical societies; local health planning councils; business community members; faith-based community members and child welfare agencies.
- Increasing public awareness of the issues related to infant mortality
- Building and maintain broad community support
- Conducting short and long range planning for local maternal and infant populations
- Conducting needs assessments of the maternal and child health systems within their service area
- Preparing a plan for community action to improve maternal and child health outcome
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Coalition, please contact Heather Hollingsworth at email@example.com.
Coalition Members: Log on here to download meeting materials, the Board of Director handbook and more.